You can easily make these almond biscuits/cookies or badam ke biscuits at home by this easy method. Serve these almond or badam biscuits/ cookies with anything like tea or coffee. Enjoy these at any time.
- Put plain flour (250 g), caster sugar (125 g), cooking oil (125 g), almond chopped (2 tbs), salt ( 1 pinch), vanilla essence 4 drops all these ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- Keep the better in the deep freezer for ten minutes.
- When it becomes cool, flatten the dough with the help of rolling pin now cut it with any style of the cookie cutter and brush with beaten egg.
- Place the biscuits in a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and put the baking tray in the preheated oven on 250˚ for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Transfer the biscuits on the wire rack to cool, when cool, store in an airtight tin.