Chicken has become a staple food in many houses. Baked cheesy chicken is a delicious chicken dish loaded with cheese. Baked cheesy chicken is a balanced combo of cheese and chicken and it is a great treat for taste buds. It is a party for taste buds to enjoy cheese with chicken. It is a complete satisfaction for cheese lovers who want to add cheese to everything they eat. Cheese not just adds flavor to dishes it is also a very rich source of proteins. Different types of cheese are available in markets like cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese.
Nutrients per serving in chicken
Nutrients per ounce in cheese:
These nutrients are approximately calculated if you are too much concerned about your nutrient intake then you should consult a nutritionist.
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Take a bowl and mix breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Take another bowl and add butter to it. Melt the butter by heating it in the oven then mix onion, and garlic in it
- Season the chicken pieces with salt and black pepper.
- Dip it in all-purpose flour .
- Dip chicken in this melted butter.
- Then coat these pieces with bread crumbs mix and place in a prepared pan. sprinkle excess breadcrumbs over chicken pieces and press to settle down.
- Baked at 350F for 40-45 min until the chicken is fully cooked. It depends on the size of the chicken pieces.
- Add cheese topping over baked chicken and then bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy delicious baked cheesy chicken.