Bread pakora is the simplest and the quickest snack. It can be made instantly. The bread pakora recipe is easy to follow because it contains common kitchen ingredients. It can be served with tea and well as in kid’s lunch boxes. It can also be a main iftar item. The Iftar menu is incomplete without fried items and it is a main item in the iftar menu. The bread pakora recipe changes with changes in spices and ingredients but this bread pakora recipe is the one which is commonly made in my home and is loved by everyone.
There are lot of recipes of bread but bread pakora is one of my favorite. It can be made easily.
Nutrition in Bread Pakora
This is an approximate calculation that varies with ingredients.
Health benefits of ingredients of bread pakora
It manages glucose levels in the body, facilitates bowel movement, improves heart health, and acts as an anticancer in the body.
It aids in weight loss and is good for diabetic patients
It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
It strengthens the immune system and regulates bowel movements.
It has antioxidant properties.
It improves blood sugar levels.
rich source of vitamin c.
- Stuffing ingredients
- Boil two potatoes.
- Mesh them then add salt, red chili powder, black pepper powder, cumin seeds, and coriander seeds and mix well.
- Take 1/2 cup of gram flour and 1/2 cup of rice flour in a bowl. Add 1/2 tsp of salt and red chili powder, 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder, and black pepper powder, and make a batter by slowly adding water in it.
- Take four slices of bread and cut their edges.
- Apply potato paste on one piece of bread and sandwich it with 2nd piece of bread.
- cut this sandwich into two equal pieces.
- Dip in gram flour batter coat all sides then fry in hot oil.
- Yummy and delicious bread pakora is ready to be served.