Try this yummy cabbage fritters/ band gobhi ka pakora by this simple and easiest recipe. Serve it with any sauce you may like tomato sauce, pudina chutney. Enjoy this yummy and tasty cabbage fritters/ band gobhi ka pakora recipe in the evening with tea. Serve it with imli sauce/ imli ki chutney that makes it more delicious.
- Sift the gram flour ( 2 cups) and put aside.
- Cut the cabbage (1 medium) in cubes and onion (2 medium) in slices.
- Cut the potato (3 large) in fingers.
- In a mixing bowl add the vegetables and gram flour ( 2 cups) and vinegar (as need) or ginger (1 tsp), garlic paste (1 tsp).
- Add all seasoning, methi ( 2 pinches) and mix with water to become a form of dough.
- Now heat oil in a pan for deep frying.
- Add the batter in oil with the help of spoon one by one and fry till golden.
- At the same way fry the batter as you need.