Chicken corn soup is extraordinarily delicious in taste. Although it is easy to make it still requires some skills to cook scrumptious corn chicken soup. It is made in every home in winter to minimize the effects of the winter season because it is good for health therefore, it is recommended to patients to gain strength and energy. There are lots of varieties of soup it can also be made with mutton or just vegetables as well. this chicken corn soup recipe is easy to make. This chicken corn soup recipe is a must-try if you love soups.
Calories in boiled chicken
one serving of boiled chicken contains 150 calories. calories of chicken increased if it is deep fried and assembled with other ingredients.
What are the health and nutritional benefits of chicken?
Chicken has a favorable nutritious value lower in lipids and high in protein content. 100g serving of chicken provides 30 essential nutrients.one serving of boiled chicken contains 150 calories. Chicken contain B6, B12, niacin, riboflavin, biotin, potassium, magnesium, selenium, and zinc.
It contains selenium, which is anti-cancer.
Chicken is a main source of muscle and bone development.
Choline in chicken is responsible for better memory performance.
Nutrition facts per 250 g
- Take chicken stock in a deep pot and let it boil.
- Take boiled corn kernels in copper and make their cream.
- Add shredded chicken to boiled stock.
- Then add corn cream in it and mix well.
- Then add chopped carrots in it and let them cook until the carrots become soft.
- Then add chicken cube, salt black pepper cover, and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add soya sauce and hot sauce and mix well.
- Then take 4 tbsp of corn flour in ½ cup of water and whisk thoroughly.
- Add a mixture of corn flour to the soup mix well and cook until the soup becomes thick.
- Take eggs in a bowl and whisk well.
- Add whisked eggs gradually and mix.
- Then soup is ready to be served.
- Use soya sauce, hot sauce, and pickled green chilies for garnishing.