Chicken malai boti is a famous appetizer in Pakistani cuisine. It is like most of people. Chicken malai boti is a part of the menu in every official or family dinner. It gives a burst of flavor to taste buds. It is soft, juicy, and full of flavors. This is a recipe of boneless chicken breast or thigh part. It is then marinated overnight soo the richness of herbs penetrates deep inside the chicken.
Nutrition in Murgh Malai Boti per serving
These values are appropriate calculations these vary with ingredients and quantity of ingredients.
Ingredients of chicken malai boti
Boneless chicken of breast or thigh is used for making it. The skin of the boneless chicken should also be removed to make it more tender and juicy.
Yogurt is used for marination purposes, it enhances the flavor and tenderness of boti.
The cream gives a soft and creamy flavor and texture to the malai boti.
use green chili paste according to the spice you want because red chili is not a part of this recipe.
it is an aromatic herb It gives a fresh aroma to the chicken malai boti
Spices enhance the taste. These are also good for digestion if used in moderate amounts.
Ginger Garlic paste:
It enhances the flavor of the recipe.
You can enjoy this bbq with green chutney, and ketchup or you can enjoy it with roti or naan.
How to store leftover chicken malai boti?
Store it in a fridge for up to 4 days.
How to reheat it?
Just microwave them for 1 min.
Can it be baked?
Yes, you can bake it. Place the skewers in a single layer in the baking tray and bake for 12-15 min in a preheated oven at 220 degree Celsius
here you can find recipes
- In a blender make a paste of green chilies, fresh coriander, lemon juice, ginger and garlic, and 1 tbsp of yogurt.
- Add this mixture to the chicken. Then add black pepper, white pepper, cumin powder, coriander powder and salt and mix all ingredients.
- Keep this mixture marinated overnight.
- let the chicken come to room temperature before grilling it.
- Then thread the chicken cubes into skewers. Place these skewers on the nonstick pan and fry them on medium flame.
- Apply the leftover marinade mixture to the chicken pieces with the help of a brush, and change the side of the skewer after some time. Cover and cook for 3-4 min so the chicken is cooked from the inside.
- Place these skewers on plate and serve them with mint and coriander chutney.