Chicken patties are a crunchy and yummy chicken tea snack. Patties are loved by children as well. These are also liked by the pickiest eaters also. Puff patties are also made with a variety of different recipes. The major difference is the difference in stuffing.
Main ingredients of puff patties
Chicken: It is the main ingredient of these patties.
All-purpose flour: It is the base ingredient of this recipe. it is also added in stuffing and also for dusting.
Capsicum: It is added in stuffing according to your own taste. If you like other veggies you can add them as well.
Health and nutritional benefits of chicken
Chicken is rich in protein helps in growth and development of body.
It helps in muscle building
Immediate source of energy.
Helps in the development of bones
It contains serotonin hormone that is mood regulatory.
Nutrition In Chicken puff patties
These values are approximate calculations that vary with ingredients.
Here you can find other recipes of chicken snacks
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram. Give us your feedback in the comment section. Thanks
- Take 2 tbsp of oil in a wok and then add chopped onion into it.
- Saute onion for 30 sec then add 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour. mix and cook for a min
- Then add 1/2 cup milk, mix well then add shredded chicken and chopped capsicum.
- Add red chili flakes, black pepper and salt and cook until mixture thickens.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool Dough preparation
- Take all-purpose flour in a bowl add salt and oil and mix well.
- Then add Luke warm water and make dough. Divide dough into 4 equal parts.
- Take one part and roll it with rolling pi into round roti shape. Make a paste of flour and ghee and apply that paste over whole circle. then dust all-purpose flour over it.
- Then fry these patties on low medium flame.