Yields: 5 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
- To make a chicken, tori ka salan put a vessel on the flame and add (1cup) oil.
- Fry the (2cups) onion cubes till golden brown.
- Now add (2tbsp) garlic past,(2tbsp) ginger paste in it and saute.
- Now add (3tbsp) green chili paste and stir.
- Add (1/2kg) chicken, (1-1/2tsp) salt,(2tsp) red chili powder and saute.
- Now add(2tsp) coriander powder, (1tsp) cumin powder and saute.
- Add (1/2tsp) black powder, (1/2tsp) turmeric powder in it and saute.
- Water can be used for sauteing.
- When oil appears on the surface, add (1cup) yogurt and saute very well.
- In another pan, stir fry the (1kg) cubes of kali tori with (1/2 cup) remaining oil.
- Add (1 pinch) salt, (1 pinch) black pepper,(1 pinch) turmeric powder in it.
- Saute for 4 mins, and mix it in the chicken mixture and saute.
- After 6,7 minutes saute the chicken and tori become tender and soft.
- Now when the oil separates, the dish is ready to serve.