Chicken wontons are yummy chicken snacks. They are crispy as well as delicious. Variations in chicken wontons can be made with a different filling material. Chicken wonton sheets would be same as samosa patti but smaller in size. Children love to eat these yummy snacks because they are attracted to them due to their shape. You can make them instantly or freeze for later use. It can also be made in iftaries. It is a great treat for taste buds.
Chicken is a versatile dish. Although it is easy to cook chicken dishes it still requires some skills to cook tender, juicy, and soft chicken. It is a part of main meals as well as side dishes.
Frozen chicken can also be used but one should be very careful in using frozen chicken because once it is thawed bacteria start to grow in it. So it is better to defroze only that amount of chicken that can be used instantly. Marinated chicken has a different taste because spices absorbs deeply in it.
Nutrition in Chicken wontons
These values are approximate calculation.
Health Benefits of spring onion
- It acts as an antioxidant.
- It act as an antimicrobial.
- Spring onion might lower blood sugar levels ( anti diabetic).
- It lowers cholesterol level.
- It is helpful in asthma (anti-asthmatic).
Health and Nutritional benefits of chicken
Chicken is rich in proteins, vitamins, and minerals. It is called a superfood because it contains all the essential nutrients that are required by the body.
- It helps in muscle building.
- Chicken is good for brain development.
- It has stress-relieving nutrients.
- It is rich in zinc and helps regulates testosterone levels in males.
- Chicken contains magnesium that soothes PMS symptoms.
- Take 250g of chicken add 2 cups of chopped spring onion, 1 small capsicum, 1 tbsp of soya sauce, 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder, 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp of oil , and 1/2 chicken cube then grind them to make a fine paste.
- Take a wonton sheet.
- Apply the beaten egg on all four corners of the wonton sheet, and place 1/2 tbsp of mixture in middle.
- fold the wonton sheet and make its triangle.
- then join two corners of the triangle and make a wonton.
- Fry them in hot oil.
- Chicken wonton is ready to serve.