This eggless banana bread recipe is soft, juicy, and a perfect tea snack for Sundays. I have tried many recipes for making banana bread but this one is a perfect recipe. Some ingredients are optional you can skip them according to your choice.
Ingredients of Banana Bread:
Banana puree is the main ingredient of this eggless banana bread. You should choose ripe bananas for this recipe. Take 4 medium-sized or 2 large-sized bananas.
Whole wheat flour:
It is also a main ingredient of this recipe you can also use all-purpose flour for this or half of both these flours.
Cinnamon, nutmeg spices are optional but they give a good taste to the bread.
Use neutral flavor oil for making bread. Coconut oil can be used but upon refrigeration is makes bread hard. so if you use coconut oil warm bread in the microwave before eating.
Sunflower seeds or raisins can be used in the mixture.
Tips and Tricks
Mix the batter with a spatula do not make it flat by vigorous mixing.
Use neutral flavor oil, can use coconut oil but it solidifies upon refrigeration.
Preheat oven at 180 degree celsius before baking
Use a skewer or toothpick to check whether it is fully cooked or not.
Some other recipes for sweet dishes are as follows
- Other Ingredients
- Preheat oven at 180 degree Celsius for 20min.
- Take 4 medium sized bananas mesh them with fork. Then add ½ cup of sugar in it and blend with beater.
- Add ½ cup of oil and mix it.
- Take a sieve and add Whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon powder, and nutmeg powder and mix with spatula.
- Mix raisins, walnuts into the batter.
- Then pour this batter into mold tap it twice so no bubbles remain into it.
- Put it into preheated oven for 30-40min.
- After 30min check it with skewer either it is fully cooked or not.
- If skewer comes out clean then it means bread is cooked fully.
- Remove it from oven and cut into pieces.
- You can also save them into refrigerator.