Gola kabab is a famous type of kabab in Pakistan. There are many types of kababs that vary in ingredients, shapes and taste. Gola kebab is a soft and juicy kebab. Its main ingredient is red meat or white meat. It has a tempting flavor and aroma. Charcoal smoke adds a more tempting aroma to it. It is a major dish in the Eid ul Adha menu. This is an easy recipe. Every ingredient is available in the kitchen.
Main Ingredients of Gola Kebab
Beef mince: if you are a beef mince lover then this is a must-try recipe for beef mince.
Spice: To give a balanced taste to the kebab various spices are mixed in an adequate amount.
Charcoal smoke: Charcoal smoke gives kababs a bbq touch
Tips to make soft kebabs
Do not over-fry or deep-fry these kababs. otherwise, it will lose its taste.
you can use meat tenderizer like papaya paste to make it soft. But these are soft even without papaya
Here are some more recipes you can try on this Eid ul Adha
Nutrition in Gola Kabab per serving
These values are approximate calculations that vary with ingredients. If you are too much concerned about you calories intake then you must consultant a nutritionist.
Follow us on facebook, instagram and linkedin. Give us your feedback in comment section. Thanks.
- Take beef mince in a bowl and add all the spices and ingredients in it and mix well.
- to give BBQ taste, lit a piece of charcoal. put aluminum foil in the mince and the put lit charcoal in it. Add few drops of oil over lit charcoal then close the lid of bowl for 8-10 minutes so smoke infuse into mince marinate.
- Remove the charcoal and put the marinade in fridge for 4 hrs for rest.
- Then give the shape using smoothe straws or skewers.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of oil in a pan or brush oil on grill pan cook kebabs from both sides.
- You can also give smoke at this stage.
- saute sliced onions on a hot plate then add cooked kebabs over it.
- Gola kebab are ready to be served with mint chutney