Dahi Baray is one of the most delicious dish. It can be easily, made at home sometimes bought from shop but at prepared are home even more tasty and delicious. Try this homemade dahi baray recipe at home and you try it with imli ki chutney. Also, make imli baray in easy way at home.
- Grind the (4 tbsp) green coriander leaves (3 tbsp) mint leaves (6 green chili) with a little water.
- Add (1 pinch) salt in it and mix.
- Soak phulkian/ boondi in hot water for 15 mins.
- Cut (1/2 kg) boiled potato in cubes.
- Cut (3 medium) onions in small cubes.
- Cut (3 large) tomatoes in small cubes.
- Mash the yogurt with folk to become a smooth form.
- Now mix( 1tsp /as taste), salt (1-1/2 tsp) black pepper in it.
- Mix (1 tsp ) chaat masala,(1/2 tsp) cumin seed powder in it.
- Add the green mixture and mix well.
- Now add (1/2 kg) boiled potato cubes and (350g) soaked boondi in it.
- Now mix all things with a wooden spoon in the yogurt.
- Now the Dahi Bray is ready to serve.