Samosa and roll pattis can be made easily at home. These can be made for an instant use or can be stired for later use. Then you just need to fill these samosa pattis instanty and enjoy yummy,delicious and crunchy samosas. Samosas and rolls can be made in a varity of ways. Varieties vary according to their filling. samosas and rolls are also considered as street food in pakistan.
Iftar menu is also incomplete without rolls and samosas. Usually ramdan preparation began before ramdan, if you also want to do this then you can make these sheets and them for later use.
Here you can find other appetizer recipes.
- Take all-purpose flour in a bowl.
- Add 1 tsp salt in it and mix well.
- Add water according to need to make a dough.
- Then divide the dough into small equal portions.
- Flat each portion with balan.
- Heat them over non-stick tawa on medium flame from both sides for 30secs.
- Remove from tawa and separate each sheet.
- Cut these sheets for samosa and roll purpose.