This delightful super soft marble cupcake recipe is very yummy and very easy to make at home. Serve these marble cupcakes with tea or coffee besides this you can make them for any special occasion easily. Here you can also try the almond biscuits recipe.
- Sift the cake flour with baking powder, three times.
- Now shake the 4 eggs with 2 cups of sugar in a shaker jug until it becomes fluffy.
- Take a big bowl, put the dry ingredients plain flour with baking powder which we sift three times in the first step.
- Add the liquid mixture of eggs and sugar in the bowl of dry ingredients.
- Now add the buttermilk in the mixture slowly and mix it in.
- Add the 2 pinches of yellow food color and (1/4) drops of vanilla essence also in the mixture in bowl.
- Now at the end, mix the (1/4) cup of cooking oil in the mixture. FOR PREPARING MARBLE CUPCAKES:
- Mix the cocoa powder in the (1/4) of the mixture in a separate bowl very well. Now put the remaining into the greased molds of cupcakes.
- With the help of gloves put mold into the hot oven at 180˚ degrees for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, check the cupcakes with a stick.
- If the stick is clear then the cupcakes are ready to serve.