Namak Paray is one of the traditional Pakistani street food. It’s the evening time snack. Usually, people love to enjoy crispy Namak Paray with tea. It’s a simple and quick recipe that can make with few ingredients. To make it more delicious you can serve it with dipping sauce or chutney, drizzle your favorite sauce or chutney on top and serve it.
As Namak Para is made with white flour which is itself a carb it has its calories. So with these nutrition facts, your can calculate your calorie intake.
- Piece (2.8g )
- Calories from Fat 12. Calories 17.
- 0% Sodium 9.1mg.
- 0% Potassium 3.7mg.
- 1% Saturated Fat 0.2g.
- 0% Cholesterol 0.6mg.
- 2% Total Fat 1.3g.
- 0% Total Carbohydrates 1.1g.
- Now mix hot water and ghee for making dough.
- Spread the dough with the rolling pin and cut it into strips of 1 inch, now cut the strips into a diamond shape for making namak paray.
- Put oil in a karahi at medium flame and deep fry the namak paray till becomes golden.
- Namak paray is ready to serve with a cold drink or hot tea.