Samosa is a yummy and delicious snack. It can be made easily at home. This is an easy and authentic recipe for chicken cheese samosa. Samosas are common street food in Pakistan. This recipe for samosas is followed by most restaurants. There are many types of samosas like vegetables, aloo, chicken, and qeema samosas.
Nutrition in Chicken Cheese Samosa
These values are approximate calculations that vary with ingredients.
5 health benefits of chicken:
- It contains selenium that acts as an anti-cancer substance according to the British journal of nutrition.
- Chicken reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Chicken builds muscle.
- It is a main source of bone developments
- Those who are trying to conceive should intake more chicken because it increases fertility.
Nutritious value of Chicken
Chicken contains 30 different micro and macro nutritional elements. It contains vitamins B6, B12, niacin, and minerals like potassium, magnesium, selenium, zinc, and various other essential minerals. Chicken also contains many energy-boosting nutrients like riboflavin, biotin, and pantothenic acid.
Chicken is low in calories but high in proteins so it is a good weight-loss food.
Here you can find recipes of other appetizer and snacks.
- Place pan on flame and add 2 tbsp of oil in it.
- Add chopped onion and saute for 1 min.
- Then add ginger garlic paste in it and mix well.
- Add chicken mince and cook it.
- Add all spices except whole spice powder and cook well.
- Add 2 tbsp of water in it, mix, and cook well.
- Add whole spice powder, mix, and remove from flame.
- Fill samosas with this mixture and add a cube of cheddar cheese.
- Fry these samosas in hot oil.
- Chicken cheese samosas are ready to be served.