Kachori is a delicious side dish but it is tricky to make crunchy kachori. This recipe for kachori is easy. By following this recipe for kachori step by step you can make a perfect kachori. Chicken snacks are made in a variety of ways. There are many chicken street foods, kachori is one of them. Kachori itself can be made in a variety of ways like aloo kachori, chicken kachori, beef kachori, and qeema kachori.
Nutrition in kachori 100g
These values are approximate calculations that varies with ingredients.
5 health benefits of chicken:
- It contains selenium that acts as an anti-cancer substance according to the British journal of nutrition.
- Chicken reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Chicken builds muscle.
- It is a main source of bone developments
- Those who are trying to conceive should intake more chicken because it increases fertility.
Nutritious value of Chicken
Chicken contains 30 different micro and macro nutritional elements. It contains vitamins B6, B12, niacin, and minerals like potassium, magnesium, selenium, zinc, and various other essential minerals. Chicken also contains many energy-boosting nutrients like riboflavin, biotin, and pantothenic acid.
Chicken is low in calories but high in proteins so it is a good weight-loss food.
- Filling ingredients
- Take 3 cups of All purpose flour in a bowl, and add 1/2 tsp of salt and 1 tbsp of ghee to it.
- Mix with a spoon and add water to make a dough. Keep this dough a little bit stiff the dough of samosa and pizza.
- Keep it aside for 30 minutes. Filling preparation
- Take 2 tbsp of oil in a pan and 1 tbsp of chopped garlic in it and fry until the color changes.
- Then add 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds and fry.
- Add one cup of sliced onions and one cup of cabbage in it and mix well.
- Then add boiled and shredded chicken to it.
- Add crushed red chili, turmeric, salt, cumin, and whole spice powder, and mix well.
- At the end add 1/2 tsp of chicken powder and 3 chopped green chilies in it and mix well.
- Remove the mixture from the flame and keep it aside to let it cool. Folding of kachori
- Take dough. dust all-purpose flour on the shelf and make the dough flat like chapati with balan.
- apply ghee all over the flat dough.
- Roll dough, starting from one side. When the whole dough is rolled cut it into 5-6 pieces.
- Take one portion, flat with your hand, and start to fold its corners towards the center. Revise this step twice.
- add the mixture in the center and cover it by folding the corners in the center again.
- Prepare all the kachoris like this.
- Then fry kachoris on low flame so that all the layers of dough are cooked fully.