Besan ka halwa is a traditional sweet dish and this recipe of besan ka halwa is authentic and easy. It can be prepared with ingredients that are available in kitchen of every home. It is a great treat for taste buds. The persons who love sweet dishes then this recipe of besan ka halwa is a must try. It is full of nutrients. It is good for children and adults both.
Sweet dishes are very important in dinner menus. Many different types of desserts are prepared for get-togethers and other family functions. The word dessert is originated from the french word desservir meaning “to clear the table”. Dessert has been served after the table is being cleared from other dishes to change the taste of taste buds.
Nutrition per serving in besan ka halwa
What are 5 health benefits of gram flour/ besan ?
- It manages blood glucose level
- It regulates bowel movement.
- Besan is good for heart health.
- It is a good source of folate and folic acid.
- It is a good source of protein.
- Take 2 tbsp of desi ghee in a pan. And roast dry fruits in it.
- Take out the roasted dry fruits.
- Then add 1 cup of desi ghee in pan, and let it warm.
- Add 1/4 cup of suji and 1 cup of besan in ghee and mix well so no lumps remain.
- Cook until color changes and frangrance comes.
- Then add 1/2 cup of sugar in it and mix well, until all the sugar melts
- Cook until oil separates.
- Then add half a cup of milk in it and mix well.
- add 1/4 tbs of coriander powder in it.
- Again add half a cup of milk and cook well.
- Add roasted dry fruits to it.
- Garnish with the remaining dry fruits.
you can use water instead of milk but milk gives flavor of khoya.