Pastas originate from Itlay, but everyone tries their desired combination with variations in ingredients and quantity of ingredients. Chicken Alfredo pasta is rich in cream and cheese. Its cheesy flavor makes it unique from other pasta. Mushrooms are added to it to enhance its taste and uniqueness. This is an easy recipe of chicken alfredo pasta. You can also add onion and bell pepper into this recipe of chicken alfredo pasta but it is totally choice based.
Nutrition in Chicken Alfredo Pasta
This is an approximate calculation for a 16-ounce serving, it varies with ingredients.
Is Chicken alfredo pasta good for health?
Yes, it is good for health. As all its ingredients are healthy but diet-conscious people should avoid intaking large portions because it is a calorie-rich diet.
As cheese is a dairy product it is rich in calcium, fat, and protein. It is also a source of vitamins A and B. It also contains zinc and phosphorus.
It is a rich source of protein and plays a role in muscle development and other growth-related functions.
Mushrooms are incredibly healthy and contain many essential nutrients the body needs for its growth and development. But should be used in a balanced way otherwise it cause more harm than good. It is termed a superfood. Some of the types of mushrooms are the button, oyster, and portobello.
- Take water in a pot and let it boil.
- Add 1 tsp of salt to it, then add alfredo pasta and let it boil.
- After the pasta is boiled, strain it and wash it with cold water.
- take 2 tbsp of olive oil in a pan add garlic in it saute garlic then add chicken into it.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste and cook chicken until it is done. Alfredo sauce
- Take 3 tbsp of butter in a pan and melt it.
- Then add cream to it and mix well.
- Add milk to it and mix well.
- Add chopped mushrooms and cheese, mix well
- Add 1 tsp black pepper,1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, and 1 tsp dried parsley and combine well all the ingredients.
- Add parmesan cheese to it and mix well.
- Then add boiled alfredo and cooked chicken in the sauce and combine well.
- Tasty chicken alfredo pasta is ready to be served.