Chicken pakora is a yummy, and juicy snack that when goes into the mouth filled with a pleasant burst of flavor. This is an easy recipe of chicken pakora. It can be served as a starter before main meals. It enhances the appetite. This recipe of chicken pakora is also a good choice for the pickiest eaters.
There is a wide range of healthy chicken meal choices and cuisines. Chicken is super versatile There are many different recipes and ways to prepare scrumptious chicken dishes. Chicken appetizers include wings, meatballs, wraps, chicken soups, chicken junk food including burgers, pizzas, desi food including karahi, qorma biryani, and many more dishes.
Nutrition in Chicken pakora per 235g
This is an approximate calculation of nutrition.
Here you can find the recipes for more appetizers.
5 health benefits of chicken:
- It contains selenium that acts as an anti-cancer substance according to the British journal of nutrition.
- Chicken reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Chicken builds muscle.
- It is a main source of bone developments
- Those who are trying to conceive should intake more chicken because it increases fertility.
Nutritious value of Chicken
Chicken contains 30 different micro and macro nutritional elements. It contains vitamins B6, B12, niacin, and minerals like potassium, magnesium, selenium, zinc, and various other essential minerals. Chicken also contains many energy-boosting nutrients like riboflavin, biotin, and pantothenic acid.
Chicken is low in calories but high in proteins so it is a good weight-loss food.
- Take 1 kg chicken in a bowl.
- Add salt, red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili flakes, turmeric powder, and whole spice powder, and mix well.
- Add 2 tbsp of lemon juice, and 1 tbsp of oil, and mix well.
- Add 2 tbsp of rice flour and 3 tbsp of gram flour add a little bit of water and mix well.
- Add 1 tbsp of fresh coriander, and mix.
- Keep marinade for 2 hours.
- Add sesame seeds and mix and then deep fry on a medium flame for 8-10 minutes.
- Crispy chicken pakoras are ready