There is a wide range of healthy chicken meal choices and cuisines. Chicken is super versatile There are many different recipes and ways to prepare scrumptious chicken dishes. Chicken appetizers include wings, meatballs, wraps, chicken soups, pastas, chicken junk food including burgers pizzas, desi food including karahi, qorma biryani, and many many more dishes. This recipe of chicken spaghetti is super easy to cook. It is liked by children and adults.
Chicken has a lots of health benefits it provides nutrients to the body. It is a source of proteins in it body.
Nutrients per serving in chicken
5 health benefits of chicken:
- It contains selenium that acts as an anti-cancer substance according to the British journal of nutrition.
- Chicken reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Chicken builds muscle.
- It is a main source of bone developments
- Those who are trying to conceive should intake more chicken because it increases fertility.
Nutritious value of Chicken
Chicken contains 30 different micro and macro nutritional elements. It contains vitamins B6, B12, niacin, and minerals like potassium, magnesium, selenium, zinc, and various other essential minerals. Chicken also contains many energy-boosting nutrients like riboflavin, biotin, and pantothenic acid.
Chicken is low in calories but high in proteins so it is a good weight-loss food.
- Take water in a pot and let it boil.
- Add one tbsp of salt to it.
- Then add half a packet of spaghetti in it and boil it to 80%.
- Then strain the spaghetti and set it aside.
- Take 4 tbsp of oil in a pan and let it warm.
- Add chicken then add ginger garlic paste, salt, red chili flakes and black pepper powder in it and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add 4 tbsp of chili garlic sauce, 1 tsp of vinegar, 1 tbsp of soya sauce and 1 tbsp of hot sauce in it and mix well.
- Add vegetables and mix well then add 2 tbsp of chili garlic sauce.
- Add boiled spaghetti and mix well.
- Chicken spaghetti is ready to be served.