Fish is among the most favorite meals of winter. It is not only scrumptious in taste but also has a lot of health benefits even doctors recommend taking fish at least once a week in winter. This recipe of finger fish is simple and easy. It is a complementary dish along with the main meals in winter.
The ingredients that are used in this recipe of finger fish are easily available in every kitchen.
Calories in finger fish
158 calories are present in 57 g of finger fish.
Nutrition per serving of finger fish
Health benefits of fishes
- Fish is among the top heart-healthy foods even fatty fishes are good for heart health because they are packed with omega-3 fatty acids;
- Omega three fatty acids lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Eating fish helps in the development of grey matter in the brain which aid in proper brain functioning, and control of the memory center and emotions.
- Prevent chronic inflammation which prevents children from asthma.
- Fish helps to prevent autoimmune diseases and reduce the risk of type 1 diabetes.
- Iodine and selenium in fish are necessary for the thyroid gland’s proper functioning.
- It is also good for skin and hair growth.
- Take 1 egg in a bowl add all the spices and all-purpose flour in it and mix well to form a batter.
- Then marinate boneless fish fingers in a batter for half an hour.
- Coat fish fingers with bread crumbs before frying.
- Deep fry fish fingers in oil.
- Serve fish fingers with sauces.