Vegetables are good sources of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that are good for human health. Mix vegetable with chicken is a unique and healthy dish. It is full of nutrients because it contains multiple vegetables. In mix vegetable recipe you can add potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, peas, cauliflower, and methi. Its nutrient benefits are further enhanced with the addition of chicken. This is an easy recipe of mix sabzi. vegetables are good for children if they are pickiest eaters then this recipe of mixed sabzi is a must-try to make them vegetable lovers.Cooked mix vegetable contains 44kcal per 100g
5 health benefits of vegetables:
- As vegetables are rich in fiber so they improve the health of the digestive system.
- Diabetes is controlled by eating vegetables because due to their high fiber content glycemic content is controlled.
- Leafy green vegetables are rich sources of potassium which helps the kidney to filter sodium out of the body hence reducing blood pressure.
- Vegetables are rich in vitamin K which prevents calcium from depositing in arteries, hence prevents from heart issues.
- Vegetables are rich sources of vitamin B which reduces cancer and depression.
- Take oil in cooking pot and let it warm.
- add sliced onions in hot oil and fry until transparent.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and fry for a few moments.
- Then add salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder, crushed cumin, crushed coriander, and chopped tomatoes and mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup of water mix and let it cook for few minutes on medium flame from time to time stirring.
- Add chicken to it and cook until the chicken becomes tender.
- Then add chopped carrots and potatoes in it and mix well.
- Add Kasturi methi in it and mix then add 1 and 1/2 cup of water, cover, and cook for a few minutes.
- At the end add whole spice powder and mix.
- mix vegetable with chicken is ready to be served.