Spring rolls are yummy and delicious snacks. These can be made easily at home. This is an easy and authentic recipe of rolls. Spring rolls are common street food in Pakistan. This recipe of rolls is followed by most restaurants. There are many types of spring rolls like vegetable rolls, aloo rolls, chicken rolls, and qeema rolls.
Nutrition in Spring Roll
These values are approximate calculations that varies with ingredients.
5 health benefits of chicken:
- It contains selenium that acts as an anti-cancer substance according to the British journal of nutrition.
- Chicken reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Chicken builds muscle.
- It is a main source of bone developments
- Those who are trying to conceive should intake more chicken because it increases fertility.
Nutritious value of Chicken
Chicken contains 30 different micro and macro nutritional elements. It contains vitamins B6, B12, niacin, and minerals like potassium, magnesium, selenium, zinc, and various other essential minerals. Chicken also contains many energy-boosting nutrients like riboflavin, biotin, and pantothenic acid.
Chicken is low in calories but high in proteins so it is a good weight-loss food.
Here you can find recipes of other appetizer and snacks.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil in a pan and heat it.
- Add chicken mince in it and cook until the color of the chicken changes.
- Add julien cut carrot in it and then add 2 tsp of soya sauce, 2 tsp of chili garlic sauce, 2 tsp of chicken powder, and one tsp of black pepper powder and mix well.
- Then add 1/2 cup of julien cut capsicum in it.
- Add 1 cup of cabbage and 4 chopped green onions and mix well. Add 1 tsp of soya sauce and 1 tsp of chicken powder in it and mix well. And then remove it from the flame instantly.
- Filling of spring rolls. is ready
- Fill it in a spring roll sheet and fry.
- Yummy spring rolls are ready to eat.
- You can also preserve these rolls in the freezer for later use.