Smoked salmon and fusilli is a delicious combo of smoked salmon and creamy cheesy pasta. If you’re a pasta lover then this recipe is a must-try. It is a yummy snack for midnight cravings and as an appetizer before main meals. Smoked salmon and fusilli is a popular recipe because it takes less time to cook and is very delicious too. When you don’t have enough time to make time taking dishes then you have to go for one pan pasta type dishes.
Fish recipes are a real treat for taste buds. These appetizers are really mood boosters during hectic routines. Having this yummy smoked salmon and cheesy cream pasta on a dinner table you forget about fatigue and completely indulge in enjoying the dinner. Few species of fish are too expensive and are considered luxury foods.
Nutrients per serving in fish:
These nutrients are approximately calculated if you are too much concerned about your nutrient intake then you should consult a nutritionist.
A soft cheese make from strained yogurt. It is rich in flavor and has an extraordinarily delicious flavor. it is used as a spread on bread. This cheese has low-calorie content and is a very good option for diet-conscious people. Its 100g serving contains only 56 calories which are very low as compared to other popular varieties of cheese.
You need only two ingredients to prepare it. Thick creamy yogurt and salt according to your taste.
- Labnah Preparation
- Mix yogurt and salt in a bowl.
- Place sieve in a bowl.
- Spread muslin or kitchen towel over the sieve.
- Pour the mixture over the muslin.
- Tightly wrap the mixture in muslin.
- Put weight over it and set it in the fridge for 24-48 hrs until you have obtained labnah of your desired thickness.
- Then store it for later use. Boiling fusilli
- Take a cooking pot add water in it and let it boil then add 2 tbsp of olive oil in it.
- Then add fusilli pasta in it and let it boil until pasta becomes fully boiled and tender.
- Then stain fusili and put it aside. Pasta Preparation
- Add olive oil in a pan.
- Add chopped garlic to the oil and sauté for one minute.
- Then add cooking cream in it then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add labneh in it.
- Add bite-size cut smoked salmon in it then add boiled fusilli in it.
- Mix all the ingredients and cook for a few minutes on medium flame.
- Dish out the fusilli pasta.
- Add parmesan and parsley as toppings.
- Smoked salmon and fusili is ready to be served.