This homemade Spicy French Fries recipe is very easy to make. Potato French fry chips are one of the Pakistani street food. Enjoy these spice fries with any burger. Serve these fries in the evening with tea and enjoy the homemade natural yummy fries with any sauce.
Potato Fries are quick and easy-to-cook snacks. It’s an all-time favorite snack for all of us. French Fries are a popular side dish in fast food families. The primary ingredient for spicy french fries is potato, you can use any oil and your favorite seasoning.
The following nutrition information is for one serving (100 grams or about 1/2 cup) of french fries made from fresh potatoes.
Pre-Preparation to make your Spicy French Fries more Crispy
- Remove Starch
- Double Fry Method
How to Remove Starch?
Soak potato fries in cold water and rinse until the remaining water became transparent. Soak raw potatoes in cold water min for an hour or overnight. The more you soak in cold water the more it will give you crispiness.
- Peel and cut the potatoes like finger chips.
- Put all the above dry ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- Wash the potatoes chips with tap water and drain out from the water.
- Now put chips in a bowl and sprinkle the dry mixture on it and toss it.
- Put the oil in a wok at medium heat for frying.
- Add the potato chips in hot oil and fry until golden.