Make suji ka halwa with this easy method at home. You can add or mix anything like almond and as slices of coconut in besides, can garnish this sweet dish with the almond, coconut/narial and Raisin/ kishmish. Try this recipe of suji ka halwa/ Semolina sweet dish that home with this simple and quick method.
- Soak the almonds in hot water for an hour and put aside.
- Cut coconut/ narial in slices.
- Wash and soak the raisin in water for 10 mins.
- Put a vessel/karahi on the flame and add (1/2 cup) oil in it.
- Add (3) green cardamoms/ ilaichi in it.
- When cardamom/ ilaichi gives fragrance, add suji/semolina and fry it on low flame.
- Fry until it golden, and mix the coconut slices (1/2cup), raisins (1/2cup) in it.
- Add the peeled almonds in it and mix with a wooden spoon during the frying and off the flame.
- On the other side, put a pan on the other stove.
- Add (5 cups) water in the pan with (1 cup) sugar and put it on high flame.
- When the sugar has a melt in boiling water, the sugar syrup is ready.
- Add the boiling sugar syrup in the golden-brown fried suji/semolina, slowly and mix quickly.
- After mixing, on the flame and stir it.
- When it reaches on a boil, now cover the pan and simmer it for 5 to 10 mins and off the flame.
- Now the sweet dish of semolina is ready to serve.
- Garnish the sweet dish of semolina (Halwa) with almonds, coconut, and raisins/ kishmish.