This raw ripe mango sweet and sour chutney or kache aam ki chutney can easily be made at home by a simple method. This is a summer special homemade chutney. Try this yummy and tasty raw ripe mango sweet and sour chutney at home. You can enjoy it with samosa, namak pary, BBQ etc.
- Peel and grate the (1kg) raw ripe mangoes and put aside.
- Put a steel pan on the flame with (1 cup) water and (3 cardamom) and cook.
- Add (350g) sugar, ( 5 black pepper) in it and cook until sugar dissolves.
- Add (1kg) grated Kerry, (1/2tsp) salt,(1tsp) red chili powder and cook.
- Cook until the mixture becomes slightly thick with a wooden spoon.
- After cooking 3 to 4 minutes the sauce is ready to serve.
- raw ripe mango chutney/ sauce can store in an airtight jar also.