Yields: 1 Serving
- Hot the (2-1/2) cup of water, with (1 cup) of sugar in a pan on high flame to make sugar syrup.
- When the sugar dissolves, add (2) green cardamoms.
- Cook sugar syrup, until it becomes slightly thick then off the flame.
- Put a vessel on the flame and add (4 tbsp) oil in it.
- Add (1) cardamom and stir for a few seconds.
- Now add (3 cups) broken vermicelli and stir till golden.
- Add (25 g) crushed almonds, (2 tbsp) raisins and (2 tbsp) coconut slices in it and stir.
- After 5 seconds, off the flame and add the hot sugar syrup slowly and mix well.
- Now on the flame and start cooking again on high flame.
- Cook for 2 minutes after bubbling then mix well again with a wooden spoon.
- Now simmer the vessel with the cover on very low flame.
- Cook it about 4 to 5 minutes, until the vermicelli becomes tender.
- Now the sweet dish is ready to eat.
- Serve the tasty and sweet vermicelli in a beautiful platter.
- Garnish with remaining (25g) almonds,(1 tbsp) raisins and(1 tbs) coconut slices.