This is a simple recipe for boiled white rice. These boiled white rice can be served with any salan like chana dal, sabut masoor daal, kaly chanay ka salan, shaljam ka salan and with many. This is the quickest method to prepare these boiled white rice and use or suitable for any variety of salan. I am serving it with sabut masoor ki daal.
- Put a pan on the high flame with (3-1/2 cups) of water,(1 tsp of salt), (5 tbs) of oil and (5 drops) of vinegar in it.
- When the water comes on the bubbling point, separate the rice from water.
- Now add rice in the pan and mix in the hot water with a steel spoon.
- Cover the pan for 2 minutes and cock it on high flame.
- After 2 minutes, open the pan and mix the rice with steal spoon again and cover again on high flame.
- Now you can see the holes on the surface of the rice and water has vanished.
- Now cover and simmer the pan on very low flame for 3,4 minutes.
- After 3,4 minutes off the flame and open the cover.
- The White Rice is ready to serve with Black Masoor.